We are looking for doers to join our growing company. Our technology is remarkable, and our capabilities need to be shared with every company interested in tapping into the gaming culture across the globe. To be successful you will work with our sales team to manage and service our current customer base, generate new leads based on your relationships and upcoming game release schedules, and evangelize the product for those who aren’t yet familiar with Gamesight. You will work with and sell to game publishers, media agencies developers, and any company targeting gamers to help increase their bottom line. You’ll play games, join communities, and talk with customers about how we can help make their games-centric marketing more successful.
What you'll do:
- Own every piece of the sales pipeline including prospecting, reaching out, qualifying leads, product presentations/demos, pricing negotiations, and account management.
- Your in-territory connections and expertise will help expand our brand and our business
- Maintain an up-to-date customer pipeline through our CRM.
- Serve as the key liaison between customers and all departments at Gamesight, in order to facilitate and expedite any activities/logistics associated with active campaigns.
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences sharing the capabilities of Gamesight.
Who you'll work with:
- Expect to work with our in-house Developers, Marketers, and Data Scientists to help you better understand the product.
- You will work closely with our other Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, Customer Success team, Influencer team, and Data Engineers to help craft your proposals and pitches.
- You'll report directly to the Vice President of Sales who will help remove obstacles in your way. You’ll also sit with the CEO to learn and understand the methodologies that have been successful to date.
- Supporting team members who will help you in prospecting and generating leads.
- Communicate customer roadblocks to the Customer Support or Solutions Engineering team, as needed.
- Passion for gaming, a deep understanding of many games and genres with experience selling directly to game developers/publishers. 🎮
- Deep understanding of Twitch/Twitter/YouTube/TikTok Gaming space, its trends, and its influencers. 🧠
- Excellent interpersonal, emailing, writing, and speaking skills. 📝
- A team player who is comfortable working collaboratively - dedicated to the ‘we’. 🤝🏼
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. 🚤
- Proficient with basic computer software including G Suite or Office, Slack, ClickUp, CRM software, etc.🖥
- Eagerness to learn. As a pioneer in a new space, there are still uncharted territories to be explored. You have a hunger for learning and an interest in being the best at what you do. 📚
- Willingness to do business in European and/or Asian time zones - this may mean staying up late or waking up early to hop on calls with valued customers. 🌏
- Previous experience as a highly effective, dedicated, and motivated Account Executive (or similar). 📈
Nice to Haves:
- 2+ years selling display media, video, or branded content.
- Experience with Web3 gaming or blockchain technologies.
- Experience with Twitch, YouTube, MCNs or influencer agencies.
- Understanding of Copper CRM or similar CRM.
- Avid gamer who plays and understands our customers’ products.
- Speaking a second language fluently would be 🔥.
- Base annual salary for this position will be $80,000 to $90,000 (depending on experience) with the ability to reach $160,000 to $180,000 per year with commissions.
- Gamesight empowers publishers to build strong communities, engage the right influencers and effectively measure marketing performance against actual sales and installs. 📈
- Work with a team that gets shit 💩 done in a flexible and independent environment.
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games. 😎
- Work with gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great.🏆
- Enjoy perks like medical coverage, unlimited vacation and sick leave, 401K with 3% matching and a learning budget. ✨
- Laid back + remote work environment, virtual game nights, Magic: The Gathering drafts, Destiny raids and more! 🎮💥
Some useful reading materials that have informed our thinking on this role can be found HERE.
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.