Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- Drive technical leadership for Lookout iOS apps for consumer and enterprise
- Design, architect, and develop new features
- Interact regularly with product management, designers, security researchers, and other teams
- Participate in regular design and code reviews
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field and around 7+ years of industry experience
- Proven track record of building complex iOS applications in programming languages like Swift, Obj-C, C/C++ etc
- Exceptional architecture, coding & design skills
- Ability to break complex problems down into smaller components that are loosely coupled
- Discipline for testing and automation - unit, functional, integration, etc.
- Experience in building any of the following - Mobile platforms/SDKs, Security, Networking, MDMs, Secure Containers (MAM), etc