Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
The Senior Social Media Manager’s job focuses on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets and implementing content strategies that create public/stakeholder engagement. The Senior Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring Lookout’s social media tactics and strategy to improve the Company’s External Communications efforts and (ultimately) help increase sales.
Duties, Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze engagement data, identify trends in customer/influencer interactions and plan digital campaigns to build community online.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the Company’s brand.
- Interact with customers and other stakeholders via Lookout’s social media accounts.
- Help curate and manage engaging posts for the executive team.
- Analyze the Company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy; identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measure a campaign’s performance against set KPIs.
- Regularly post text, video and images that engage the Company’s target market, follow online conversations on the Company’s social media accounts.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing and Campaigns to identify social media “events” that can be amplified across the Company’s social channels. Ensure that content is informative and engaging.
- Continually align content with trends, market changes, etc. to interest and engage all stakeholders.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in the art of social media.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Exceptional knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing approaches.
- Experience establishing and building digital relationships.
- Experience developing and running a social channel engagement strategy.
- Highly creative, with a proven history in developing engaging content.
- Skills in using social media platforms and tools that analyze social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Digital Marketing or related field.