Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is seeking to add talented, results-driven, and highly motivated Customer Success Managers to our growing team.
Lookout’s solutions and talented teams provide a great environment to learn new technologies and to challenge your skills.
- Project manage customer engagements, build out and execute on project plans for program deployment and license activations; manage internal and external resources to achieve these goals.
- Proactively connect with existing customers at established points throughout the year to maximize overall usage, value, and benefits of the Lookout solutions.
- Drive productive and effective communication with customers and internal teams; provide timely account reporting to management and account teams.
- Develop process improvements and best practices to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in customer-focused role with high-growth, high-availability SaaS technology company
- Very well-organized, with high attention to detail; ability and experience with developing and executing on customer project plans
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present and communicate to all levels of an organization
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams
- Fluent (reading/writing/speaking) in English