Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, India, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com.
With a massive mobile security dataset and over 125 granted patents, Lookout’s security platform, the Lookout Security Cloud, supports a wide range of Lookout products and services and forms the backbone of Lookout’s value and competitive advantages in the mobile security market.
Who Are We Looking For?
The Business Development Representative is responsible for outbound prospecting into target accounts and for inbound lead qualification within an assigned territory. This role requires a motivated self-starter capable of making things happen and getting results.
You will utilize phone, email, and other channels of prospecting to contribute to building a pipeline of qualified opportunities through the creation of leads, pre-qualifying prospects, and initiating prospect meetings.
The Business Development Representative will report to the BDR Manager, EMEA and be part of a team that includes field sales, channel sales and sales engineers working collectively to exceed monthly and quarterly sales performance goals.
What Will You Do?
- Hunt for new business opportunities through a high volume of outbound activity in a metric driven sales process.
- Identify decision makers within target accounts to initiate the sales process.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of our value proposition and technology solutions to position to prospects.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing to keep up to date on knowledge of the industry.
- Work closely with Sales Management and sales teams to identify target customer profile lists and execute strategic prospecting plans.
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Territory Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Pre-qualify prospects and schedule discovery calls leading to qualified opportunities for Enterprise, Territory and Channel Account Managers.
- Contribute to account mapping and territory planning to maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects in Salesforce CRM.
- Emphasize customer value over product features and benefits.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Good Experience in B2B sales or business development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish - must have for the role
- Self-starter with sales “hunter” mentality.
- Strong competitive nature and desire to win.
- Highly coachable and interested in developing sales skills through ongoing coaching and training.
- Sense of urgency, ability to constantly prioritize, awareness of timelines and deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Superior relationship building skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google Office Suites, along with Salesforce CRM.
- Based in either the Haarlem, Netherlands or London, UK area.
What do we offer?
- The chance to be a part of a great team and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace