Shipium helps eCommerce companies offer free and fast shipping, then keep their promise with supply chain technology.
We do this by providing world-class APIs and web-based applications that enable our customers to make use of modern supply chain methods without having to have a large team of developers.
Founded in 2019 by supply chain technology experts from Amazon and Zulily, the company is on a mission to help every eCommerce company provide its customers a great delivery experience while simultaneously reducing their costs to fulfill orders.
What You Will Do
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to drive strategic and financial planning processes (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan). Build and own financial forecast models, including scenario and in-depth ad hoc analyses
- Develop analytics and a deep understanding of levers to drive growth including developing business cases for growth (performance trends, acquisition costs, competitive analysis, large deals, and contracts)
- Establish key business metrics and KPIs to measure the health of the business, while proactively highlighting areas of risk and opportunity
- Work cross-functionally to ensure marketing events, spending, and resource deployment is aligned with sales and supports overall GTM strategy
- Identifies opportunities to resolve defects proactively. Improves, scales, or simplifies finance tools across the company.
- Seeks and leverages diverse perspectives in all activities. Contributes to work-life harmony by being a positive, collaborative, and effective influencer.
- 7+ years of global experience in GTM sales, marketing or strategic finance, preferably at a high growth, enterprise software, SaaS, or supply chain focused business
- Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen with the ability to simplify and distill complex business information in a consumable way. Experience with self-service data extraction, analysis and reporting (i.e. SQL, Excel)
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization; diving into the details and managing Exec level communications
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Deep knowledge and understanding of sales, sales cycles, planning, and revenue forecasting
Shipium is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Shipium makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.