Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
We are looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person will wear many hats, supplying both the brain and the brawn to ensure that our demand gen programs are functioning at a high level. You will be responsible for planning, implementing, measuring and optimizing global digital lead generation campaigns, building awareness and creating demand for Lookout solutions across industries, and contributing to global revenue targets and sales pipeline across key regions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B security product/services environment. S/he has an unbridled passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit. The senior digital marketing manager must be experienced in the following digital tactics and tools: email, virtual events/webinars, digital media, content creation, and the lead gen funnel. In addition, this person must be comfortable with using marketing automation tools and sales CRM systems, and data — ability to create meaningful analyses to determine areas of improvement for further optimization of marketing campaigns and programs as well as for measuring success (ROI).
We are looking for someone who is bold, builds trust, is committed to excellence, puts customers first and is accountable. This role will require strategic, data-driven thinking and independent hands-on execution skills to be successful.
- Manage the creation and optimization of 3rd party placement programs, including content creation, lead gen, contract negotiation, execution of program and measurement.
- Plan and execute Lookout global webinars, 3rd party webinars and own Lookout Brighttalk channel to drive demand.
- Own global nurture strategy and content, including flows, content priority, email creation, measurement, and working with ops and int’l teams with goals of getting leads to score up and move down the funnel.
- Create marketing copy, including emails, landing pages, digital ads to help progress leads through the funnel with goal of driving pipeline.
- Be the business owner and drive the demand martech stack for the Lookout website, along with web development manager to help drive Lookout.com as the center of our demand engine.
- Leverage best practices for writing benefit-driven and action-oriented headlines, titles, subheads, copy, subject lines and CTAs.
- Surface insights and learnings from past campaign/program performance to identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns—not just looking at top level conversion but all the way through pipeline attribution.
- Under and drive content needs for digital program success with global campaigns team and product marketing team based on buyer persona, segment-specific attributes, buying behavior.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing operations, field marketing, product marketing and others to help develop, execute, analyze and refine programs.
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and incremental business growth potential including piloting new tools/ad formats and develop the business case for these.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in digital campaign and lead management.
- 5-7 years of digital B2B experience in the cybersecurity industry.
- Solid understanding of marketing metrics and data driven digital campaign optimization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and be able to execute numerous successful marketing strategies simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Strong experience with Marketing Automation and CRM tools (e.g., Marketo, Salesforce) and web analytics to track digital program performance and analyze where improvements and optimizations can be made
- Experience optimizing landing pages and user funnels (A/B and multivariate testing)
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to “turn on a dime”, think through problems and come up with innovative solutions, and deliver against very tight deadlines as well as work through ambiguity and think outside the box on new ideas
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing cross-functional, matrixed global marketing organization that is developing and growing quickly.
- Start-up experience preferred.
- Experience working with global teams and understanding international markets.