Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps! As part of Lookout’s engineering team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or more core areas of intellectual property and fundamental building blocks that form Lookout’s category-defining Personal and Enterprise products.
In order to tackle these challenging problems, you must be open-minded to explore new areas as well as evolve key existing systems, such as high scale cloud systems, mobile platforms(iOS/Android) development, detection engines, analysis systems cloud backend micro-services, front-end/UI, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Threat research and CI/CD. If you enjoy building cutting edge products leveraging the latest technologies, tools and development methodologies, and want to make an immediate impact through your work, come check us out.
- Own development and enhancement team of Lookout’s category defining SASE products
- Responsible for driving the development of lightweight and Secure Client App for traffic steering (with Cloud provider) on Windows/Mac/Linux
- Participate in a complete development life cycle starting with understanding various functional requirements, understand/refine functional specification and develop for high throughput and easy to maintain systems.
- Own all downstream dependencies including SaaS components, QA, Performance and automation team in delivering high quality client application
- Influencing the features and direction of the product and platform with your own ideas
- Work with the Customer Support team in troubleshooting and fixing customer issues and identifying the product gaps
- Play key leadership role in mentoring team members, grow talent pool, retain talent and plan resources ahead for 12/24/36 months
- Experience in managing teams which operated with flexible requirements
- Degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or any other relevant engineering discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in managing software development team
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing network (IPSec/Tunnel technologies) based software development teams
- Strong understanding of network & security protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, DHCP/DNS,TLS, Active Directory/LDAP, SAML)
- Demonstrable experience of building teams in the areas of - highly scalable, performant and low latency systems
Nice to have:
- Experience in a few of these technologies - VPN tunnel optimization, Device Posture analysis,
- Knowledge of security technologies - Data Loss Prevention, Active Directory, User Authentication
- Manage IPSec VPN Client development team would be big plus (on Windows, iOS/Mac, Linux and Android)