Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
Edpresso features questions and answers on a wide range of topics in software development. Our main goal at Edpresso is to provide a platform for developers, at every level, to learn and share knowledge in a comfortable, accepting space.
We're looking for interns who are passionate about programming topics and excited about explaining complex technical topics in a way that is useful to our audience.
We have ambitious goals for Edpresso —and that’s where you come in!
In this role, you will:
- Research popular and upcoming technologies
- Write engaging, clear and concise technical articles
- Incorporate editorial and technical feedback before publication
- Ensure that all deliverables meet expectations, including established timelines and quality standards
- Collaborate effective with full time team members and interns to produce high quality content that drives developers to Edpresso
- Undergraduate third year student in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology
- Understanding of computer science concepts, e.g., data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages
- Passionate about learning new programming languages and technologies.
- Excellent written communication skills in English.
- Willingness and ability to learn and research new programming languages and technologies
- Demonstrated time-management skills with ability to adhere to schedules and processes, meet deadlines, and collaborate with team members