Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.
As an AM Marketing and Public Relations, you’ll be part of a collaborative team with high visibility to leadership and the opportunity to network with a wide array of stakeholders and influencers. You’ll be the ambassador for Educative, so our reputation for excellence and innovation will be in your hands.
You are not just following the path set for you. You will also proactively identify opportunities and implement improvements to campus engagement.
You will be part of a fun-loving, diverse team that seeks challenges, seeks continuous improvement, loves learning and values teamwork. You won’t be expected to know it all when you join our team, just bring your growth mindset and willingness to learn and we will provide the mentorship and career growth to help you be successful.
In this role you will:
- Build and advance strong relationships with career centers, faculty, students and student bodies, while collaborating with Educative team members to facilitate networking and branding at targeted schools
- Develop recruiting strategies for specific universities and markets to build brand awareness and establish Educative as the preferred employer on campus
- Plan, coordinate and attend campus recruiting events, such as career fairs, student organization meetings, campus interviews, networking events, mock interviews, resume review sessions, etc.
- Develop new and innovative methods to differentiate Educative on campus, build brand recognition, sell and improve acceptance ratios.
- Provide support to projects in the recruitment people management arena, including employment brand, applicant tracking system, and other recruiting initiatives
- Available to work in the Lahore office on Monday to Friday from 10am - 7pm
- 2+ years in campus career center, technical recruiting or similar role
- Ability to visit university campuses at least twice a week and attend all events that may include evenings and weekends
- Demonstrate project management experience
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action