Who Boundless is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.
What you’ll do
As we scale rapidly from ~150 FTEs to 300+ over the next 12 months and triple our revenues through expanding our product portfolio, we are looking for a skilled Technical Recruiter to help us reach our growth and hiring targets across the Engineering and Product teams.
During your first month, you will:
- Learn more about Boundless, our current processes, and get to know the team — we're proud of the work we do and are driven by helping others
- Build a sense of community within the organization and learn how our operation works, as these processes are essential for the person in this role to successfully take on new and currently open requisitions
- Become proficient with Greenhouse and utilize it to automate and optimize our recruiting and interview workflows
- Manage the flow of candidates, interviews, offer letters, and pre-boarding
- Take ownership of top-of-funnel recruiting including our Career Page applications, LinkedIn applications, submissions from agency partners, etc.
Within three months, you will:
- Take what you’ve learned about our processes and provide input/suggestions on how we can improve them — we strive for a positive candidate experience and consistent employer brand and want you to develop this further for all roles at Boundless
- Scale your recruiting knowledge, influence our employer brand, build your network, and fill open reqs with quality candidates
- Partner with Boundless leadership to develop short- and long-term strategies for diversity sourcing, hiring, and employer branding
- Build out a portfolio of support for expanding your impact, including external recruiters, tech-enabled tools, various industry and diversity communities, etc.
Within a year, you will:
- Own other initiatives adjacent to recruiting including employer branding, new hire onboarding, DEI programs, international markets, and apprenticeship programs
- Grow professionally — we want Boundless to be where people can do the best work of their careers, and we're here to help ensure that happens for all of our employees
- 2-4 years of Technical Recruiting experience
- Experience using and maintaining a modern, leading ATS (Greenhouse preferred)
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities (strong attention to detail to prevent things from slipping through the cracks)
- Willing to do the detail work but able to leverage different tools and software to do it for you
- Passionate about culture and matching people to amazing opportunities
- Persuasive, with the ability to engage candidates and generate excitement about our mission and our work
Why work at Boundless?
Boundless offers employees the unique opportunity to grow professionally as leaders in the online immigration industry while driving positive social change. Every employee is essential to achieving our core mission of empowering every family to navigate the immigration system more confidently, rapidly and affordably.
We are trailblazers in the online immigration space because we aren’t constrained by convention, and we "Think without Bounds". Boundless is a place for employees who aren’t afraid to continuously try new things. We value a spirit of inquisitiveness and look for individuals who look to "Understand the Why" by asking questions and respectfully challenging ideas to help move us forward. We encourage our employees to "Focus on Impact" over output and to "Strive to Simplify" by addressing complex challenges with simple solutions. We empower our employees to "Own It" and encourage flexibility and accountability in how we approach our individual company roles and the industry as a whole.