Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional Growth Manager to lead and grow our Personal Digital Safety product offerings and deliver effective growth strategies that will drive the adoption, engagement, and monetization of our products. The right leader for this role will know how to build and grow a consumer service while also growing and nurturing a growth hacking team. You will be an incredible hands-on leader that brings proven consumer and growth management experience.
In this role you will own the growth strategy for our core consumer products sold directly through mobile app stores and via partners. You will grow and lead a team for our brand. As a key stakeholder, you will be setting your vision and rallying the organization to execute and achieve our goals. You are also not afraid to roll up your sleeves and truly understand the story the data is telling.
This is a cross-functional role that works closely with the marketing, sales teams, product management, and technology teams to conceptualize and launch features and campaigns that will increase conversion, usage and revenues for the digital channels.
· Drive significant growth (users, revenue) using state of the art methods
· Recruit, manage and grow a team of growth hacking individual contributors
· Monitor and manage the overall performance of the consumer products
· Continually analyze, innovate and implement solutions that help our customers secure digital life, while also understanding and protecting end users desire for increasing privacy
· Ensure data and quantitative impact are at the forefront of each team's efforts and are based on proper opportunity assessments
· Build upon Lookout’s data-supported strategies for development, and cultivate a culture of product specialists/owners that make data driven decisions
· Create a collaborative and inclusive environment that is respectful, open-minded, and effective, and foster a team culture of accountability and self-management
· 10+ years of software industry with a mix of product management, development and product marketing
· Record of driving significant product growth through methods like optimization, A/B testing and growth hacking
· Proven history of managing, recruiting, and developing high performing growth hacking teams
· Proven track record of delivering successful consumer software products and services the mobile app stores
· 2+ years of experience in directly managing a team with a passion for developing the careers of high-performing team members
· Background in rapid mobile app development and working closely with agile engineering teams, design, research, customer support, partners, and third parties across offices in many different locations and time zones
· Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills characterized by clarity and brevity
· Strong ability to influence people at all levels both within Lookout and outside our organization
· Exceptionally strong analytical skills and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision making
· Ability to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
· BS in Computer Science or related technical field, MBA strongly desired.