Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Responsibilities of the role
- Report directly to the Senior Director of Procurement
- Collaborate with internal departments to provide optimum cross-functional planning and execution of procurement, sourcing, and vendor management.
- Participate and conduct business planning sessions in order to fully understand business requirements and sourcing needs.
- Prepare and analyze RFI, RFQ, and RFP as needed. Analyze responses and work with appropriate internal counterparts for best case award decisions.
- Lead major Supplier Contract/ Price negotiations as needed in partnership with cross functional business partners. Negotiate terms and conditions for new and renewed contracts, working with our legal and other internal teams to define the must haves.
- Strive towards achieving extraordinary supplier performance by driving continuous improvement initiatives and active collaboration with strategic suppliers
- Support the business units in resolving Supplier Delivery, Quality or Commercial issues which have been called out to the Procurement team
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the most complex, long-term suppliers.
- Partners with suppliers in forward- thinking strategic development and relationship building.
- Develops strategies for risk mitigation, business continuity, cost management and operations improvement.
- Identifies complex or emerging contract risk areas.
- You possess 5-7 years of experience in Procurement/Strategic Sourcing in a global organization.
- You have excellent judgement, problem-solving and decision capabilities.
- You possess strong negotiation skills.
- You are an effective communicator.
- You have the ability build trust and work effectively within all levels of the company.
- You are agile and able to adapt to shifting priorities, bringing others along with you on the change journey.
- You have a solid understanding of regulations such as GDPR and their impact on vendor relationships.
- You effectively partner with cross-functional partners (e.g. Finance, Legal, HR) and the business to build an efficient and effective Procurement experience.