Lookout is a leading cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust.
Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft,Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto , India, and Washington, D.C. Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps!
As part of Lookout's engineering team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or more core areas of intellectual property and fundamental building blocks that form Lookouts category-defining security products.
A Web Developer is the bridge between the presentation layer and the backend layer, who understands both and creates a niche as the translational layer in between, so that both live up to their full potential and are not compromised because of each other. The UI developer participates in the design process as a consultant on possibilities, takes the design that is created by the UX Designer as an input, understands it, knows enough to appreciate it, works through the constraints and executes the design vision into engineered reality.
Staff Engineer - Full stack Developer
- A level of design and business understanding so as to not compromise on business goals and design intents
Experience : 8+ Yrs.
- Ownership of product quality, user experience, and security
- Design, build, and test product features and components
- Code reviews and design reviews for building a robust product.
- Debugging and addressing critical product issues.
- Coordinating work across teams and architects including Platform, UI/UX & Security.
- Mentoring junior team members and playing an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation.
- Hands on experience with DB - Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB or couch
- Good to have - AngularJS/VueJS , Python
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture, Understanding of Standard Design pattern
- Knowledge on bundlers like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt , Maven and Gradle
- Good to have - Experience with AMQ, Kafka, Splunk, ELK stack, Dockers
- Good to have - AWS and Azure