Senior Software Engineer - Data Loss Prevention (DLP) at Lookout
Jacksonville, FL, US
- Strong software engineering fundamentals - Object Oriented design, data structures, and algorithms using Java
- Proficient in security fundamentals like TLS, PKI, certificate handling, and encryption.
- At least 6+ years of overall development experience in designing/implementing large-scale, distributed, production class software on public cloud platforms using microservices architecture.
- Ability to drive features from conception to deployment in an agile team with continual delivery
- BS degree in Computer Science or Electrical engineering
- Proficiency in multi string search, advanced regex, document parsing
- Experience with stream processing frameworks like Kafka
- Prior experience in developing Security solutions like SWG, CASB and ZTNA
- Proficient understanding of AWS