Senior Software Engineer - Data Loss Prevention (DLP) at Lookout
Huntsville, AL, US
- r customers.
- Participate in a complete development life cycle starting with understanding various functional requirements, understand/refine functional specification and develop highly scalable, available and debuggable software products.
- Influencing the features and direction of the product and platform with your own ideas.
- Evaluate open source tools or third party tools to help decide build Vs buy
- Work with other engineering teams, product management and customer support teams with customer first goal
- Work with the Customer Support team in troubleshooting and fixing customer issues and identifying the product gaps.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals - Object Oriented design, data structures, and algorithms using Java
- Proficient in security fundamentals like TLS, PKI, certificate handling, and encryption.
- At least 6+ years of overall development experience in designing/implementing large-scale, distributed, production class software on public cloud platforms using microservices architecture.
- Ability to drive features from conception to deployment in an agile team with continual delivery
- BS degree in Computer Science or Electrical engineering
- Proficiency in multi string search, advanced regex, document parsing
- Experience with stream processing frameworks like Kafka
- Prior experience in developing Security solutions like SWG, CASB and ZTNA
- Proficient understanding of AWS