Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is looking for a motivated and passionate Senior Marketing Analytics Manager to assist in powering our go-to-market engine. You will join as a driven, highly collaborative teammate who loves data and analysis, and is energized by fast-paced environments. Building world-class businesses means building world-class measurement across marketing and sales to drive pipeline growth. As our Senior Marketing Analytics Manager you’ll be central to that goal.
This position will report to the Director, Marketing Operations and work closely with the marketing team, leadership, sales operations, and other related business partners. If you are ready to join a dynamic team that is helping inform business decisions with actionable insights gained from meaningful analysis and measurement of the go-to-market organization, then we want to hear from you!
- Develop a cohesive view of the buyer’s journey from inquiry through closed won to make business intel explicit and visible to all in Tableau (partner with Sales Ops)
- Establish KPIs for marketing performance regarding demand generation funnel, pipeline influence, conversion rates, campaign performance, follow-up outcomes, ROI, etc.
- Develop dashboards and reporting to monitor KPIs and supportive metrics to provide insights in a consumable manner through a combination of tools such as Tableau, Salesforce, and Excel while ensuring data accuracy
- Manage the reporting cadences & share insights within the marketing organization and with related business partners such as sales, sales ops, and finance
- Translate business objectives into functional data requirements and balance them with technical feasibility, data accuracy/reliability, recommending changes in system/process, and maintenance as necessary
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing efforts to understand business impact, identify trends, highlight areas to look into, etc. comparing to historicals & industry best practices
- Proactively identify and evaluate more efficient methods of delivering actionable data-driven insights across the organization
- Work with teammates to improve marketing data governance and quality
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise related to data errors, system workflows, and platform inconsistencies (identify root causes & recommend sound solutions)
- Document all data/reporting logic, metric definitions, and technical solutions
- 8+ years of marketing analytics or marketing operations experience (including SaaS and B2B)
- Proficient hands-on experience in business intelligence tools (Tableau highly preferred, but other data visualization software considered)
- Competency in using Salesforce or similar CRM tool in terms of reporting
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude - able to identify, diagnose, and correct data issues & measurement
- Understanding of marketing/sales models & processes, demand generation, digital marketing and enterprise sales methodology
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while interacting with multiple potential stakeholders
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and capable of translating data from a variety of sources into meaningful insights
- Up-to-date with best practices in data analytics to provide valuable insights
- Ability to think globally and deliver to global requirements
- Demonstrate outstanding time management with the ability to deliver on time
- Energetic, strong work ethic, highly responsive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills both written and oral