We are looking for doers to join our growing company! We are helping great games grow to their fullest potential, and we are looking for someone new to help us achieve our mission. To be successful you will become a specialist who helps customers get the most from our products/services, optimize their marketing efforts, and continue to grow their games - while simultaneously providing excellent customer service and support. Our new User Acquisition Coordinator role will play a crucial role in formulating world-class user acquisition campaigns, while closely collaborating with Gamesight’s cross-functional teams. We are looking for a creative and quantitative problem solver with a data-driven mindset. This role requires some experience working with the tools listed below.
What you'll do:
- Onboard all new user acquisition (UA) customers, manage ad account setup and configuration.
- Help our UA team manage large-scale paid user acquisition budgets for our customers’ games.
- Become an expert in the Gamesight product, our solutions, and the benefits we provide to our customers.
- Measure, report, and communicate acquisition performance KPIs, while working with external partners & key internal leaders to rapidly iterate on UA spending decisions.
- Follow and understand the fast-evolving trends in gaming, user acquisition, user behavior, and monetization.
- Assist in the execution and optimization of UA campaigns across key platforms including Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Reddit, TikTok, and more.
Who you'll work with:
- Expect to work with our Marketing team, our Sales team, and Data Scientists to help you better understand the product.
- You will work closely with our Account Executives, the Customer Success team, and Gamesight’s Data Analysts to execute campaigns.
- You'll report directly to the VP of Engineering who will help remove obstacles in your way. You’ll also sit with other teams to learn and understand the methodologies that have been successful to date.
- 1+ years of experience with Facebook Ads and Google Ads (Mobile UAC a plus). 💪🏼
- Passion for gaming and deep understanding of many games and genres. 🎮
- Strong understanding of essential marketing tech, especially conversion tracking, programmatic advertising, etc. 🧠
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with a strong sense of accountability and exceptionally strong communication skills. 👀
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. 🚤
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail. 📆
- Possess a teamwork mindset and feel comfortable working collaboratively, sometimes with vague or incomplete requirements. 🤝🏾
- Eager to learn. As a pioneer in a new space, there are still uncharted territories to be explored. You have a hunger for learning and an interest in being the best at what you do. 📚
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in managing marketing or UA campaigns in the gaming industry.
- Experience with digital advertising from any vertical.
- Gamesight empowers publishers to build strong communities, engage the right influencers and effectively measure marketing performance against actual sales and installs. 📈
- Work with a team that gets shit 💩 done in a flexible and independent environment.
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games. 😎
- Work with gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great.🏆
- Enjoy perks like medical coverage, unlimited vacation and sick leave, 401K with 3% matching, and a learning budget. ✨
- Laidback + remote work environment, virtual game nights, Magic: The Gathering drafts, Destiny raids, and more! 🎮💥
🎮 Gaming is our core - We are all-in on gaming. We obsess over the quirks of the games marketing ecosystem, creating purpose-built solutions, and anticipating customer needs like no one else. Our expertise in data and marketing creates value for customers, but our shared passion is what builds enduring relationships. And as gamers, we have more fun with our work, too!
🚀 Our customers’ growth is our obsession - Our commitment is always to the customer and their success. We grow when our customers grow, so we use the full power of our expertise and data to help them be successful. Our most successful customers don’t just come to us for one-off engagements but work with us year after year as long-term partners to expand their business. Our aim is to make Gamesight known for exceeding expectations and delighting those we work with.
🧙 Data is our magic - We are pioneers and innovators in the field of data analytics. We discover insights that transform businesses and inspire the games industry. We will never stop inventing and looking for new ways to interpret how communities form, games are played, and new products are discovered.
🤝 Teamwork makes the dream work - We are exploring uncharted territory and inventing new solutions. We believe that diversity of backgrounds, ideas, and skills multiplies our ability to solve these problems by looking at our challenges from as many angles as possible. Our team is collaborative, supportive, and accountable to one another. We earn trust with each other so we can work quickly, stay flexible, learn from our losses, and achieve more as a team.
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.