We are looking for doers to join our growing company! We are helping great games grow to their fullest potential, and we are looking for someone new to help us achieve our mission. To be successful you will develop meaningful relationships with potential partners, supporting deals from start to finish, and evangelize the product for those who aren’t yet familiar with Gamesight. You will work with ad tech providers, media agencies, ad networks, platforms, and any company targeting gamers to help increase their bottom line.
What you'll do:
- Distill a partner’s business objectives, capabilities, and technical needs to surface areas of value. Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to create a partnership plan and oversee execution.
- Manage ongoing relationships in Gamesight’s key partnership categories (ad networks, ad technologies, media agencies, streaming platforms, etc.) and provide utility wherever possible.
- Work with our partners to ensure they understand our product, and its benefits, and are primed for continuous success.
- Propose partner-driven expansions to Gamesight’s core business including product improvements, new revenue streams, and ultimately help our customers’ games grow.
- Work with emerging businesses in the Web3, blockchain, and crypto space.
Who you'll work with:
- You will work closely with our Sales team (Sales Development Reps, Account Executives, VP of Sales, and VP of Brand Partnerships) to understand the types of partnerships that will unlock sales opportunities.
- You'll report directly to the CEO who will help remove obstacles in your way, as well as help you learn and understand the methodologies that have been successful to date.
- Work directly with our Developers, Data Scientists, and Product Team to improve Gamesight’s offerings to our partners.
- Passion for gaming and deep understanding of many games and genres. 🎮
- 1+ years in customer-facing or partner-facing role working with ad networks and/or ad technologies, ad agencies, or game companies. 🧠
- Excellent interpersonal, emailing, writing, and speaking skills. 📝
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. 🚤
- Ability to think strategically and translate ideas into action. 🎬
- Keen attention to, and enthusiasm for, evolving media, advertising, gaming, and technology landscape. 🤓
- You are eager to learn. As a pioneer in a new space, there are still uncharted territories to be explored. You have a hunger for learning and an interest in being the best at what you do. 📚
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in a SaaS business with a similar reliance on third-party relationships as part of its strategy.
- Experience with Twitch, YouTube, MCNs, or influencer agencies.
- An avid gamer who plays and understands our customers’ products.
- Gamesight empowers our customers to build strong communities, engage the right influencers and effectively measure marketing performance against actual sales and installs. 📈
- Work with a team that gets shit 💩 done in a flexible and independent environment.
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games. 😎
- Work with gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great.🏆
- Enjoy perks like medical coverage, unlimited vacation and sick leave, 401(k) with 3% matching, and a learning budget. ✨
- Laidback + remote work environment, virtual game nights, Magic: The Gathering drafts, Destiny raids, and more! 🎮💥
🎮 Gaming is our core - We are all-in on gaming. We obsess over the quirks of the games marketing ecosystem, creating purpose-built solutions, and anticipating customer needs like no one else. Our expertise in data and marketing creates value for customers, but our shared passion is what builds enduring relationships. And as gamers, we have more fun with our work, too!
🚀 Our customers’ growth is our obsession - Our commitment is always to the customer and their success. We grow when our customers grow, so we use the full power of our expertise and data to help them be successful. Our most successful customers don’t just come to us for one-off engagements but work with us year after year as long-term partners to expand their business. Our aim is to make Gamesight known for exceeding expectations and delighting those we work with.
🧙 Data is our magic - We are pioneers and innovators in the field of data analytics. We discover insights that transform businesses and inspire the games industry. We will never stop inventing and looking for new ways to interpret how communities form, games are played, and new products are discovered.
🤝 Teamwork makes the dream work - We are exploring uncharted territory and inventing new solutions. We believe that diversity of backgrounds, ideas, and skills multiplies our ability to solve these problems by looking at our challenges from as many angles as possible. Our team is collaborative, supportive, and accountable to one another. We earn trust with each other so we can work quickly, stay flexible, learn from our losses, and achieve more as a team.
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.