Watchful is a start-up in the field of Competitive Intelligence and Product Research. We develop the world's most advanced competitive intelligence and product research platform allowing any product stakeholder, from line PM to strategy teams and executive teams, to consume and act on data that they never knew that was accessible before.
We are funded by top-tier VCs and already have significant traction with several of the world's largest corporations as paying and on-boarded customers.
As VP R&D you will lead, build and mentor several multi-disciplinary talented teams. You will connect the dots between technology and business and be responsible for executing both long and short-term delivery and serve as the Software Delivery owner in the management team.
You will be a member of the senior management team and report directly to the CEO.
A. VP R&D in a small start-up that did Internals including leading architecture and design (can be any internals, Android, iOS, MacOS, Linux or Windows internals).
B. Director of R&D from a successful big start-up (manage more than 20-30 ppl in several teams) - with some internals background , from 8200, embedded systems, cyber
2. Proven experience in planning, architecting and executing large and complex Software systems with multidisciplinary teams
3. Proven team building experience - The ideal candidate will be able to show experience of sourcing and recruiting of multiple top talent engineers in different seniority levels, from team leaders, to senior developers to junior/student positions.
4. Proven experience in setting a technology roadmap / vision and promoting it towards execution while providing progress reports, making prioritization decisions
5. Proven experience in setting individual and team KPI and actively acting on feedback as part of meeting / missing these KPIs
6. Nice to have - 8200/reverse engineering background