Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is looking for a talented and experienced sales professional to join our enterprise sales team. The Territory Account Manager will be responsible for sourcing and growing our business with large enterprise customers in the South Central region. We expect this position to be a critical member of the team working hand in hand with sales engineering, inside sales and Lookout's partners.
- Work well in a matrixed environment, building a “virtual” team to drive success of your territory
- Focus on identifying, engaging, closing and growing the top accounts in your territory in close collaboration with channel partners.
- Consistently build new opportunities while serving and developing cross sell growth within existing accounts.
- You have excellent relationship development and management skills that translate into identifying decision-makers and influencers
- Manage opportunities, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management
- Minimum 8+ years experience selling enterprise security products and services. Mobile software, SaaS and or Lookout (SSE) related security sales is a strong plus.
- Strong track record of driving sales in a high-touch model and collaborating effectively with channel partners in the cyber security and/or aligned security technologies industry.
- Mastery of and ability to cultivate existing and new relationships
- Experience developing sales strategies, preparing proposals and quotes and presenting software products
- Broad-based technological awareness in the telecommunications or security industry, complemented by knowledge of mobile software concepts, with specific skills in the area of enterprise mobile security
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong presenter and closer with the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
- Creative innovator who is a proactive team player, with a proven track record working in matrixed environments
- Excellent business acumen
- Good relationship building and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize in a dynamic, changing environment
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver's License required