Join us to advance data science and machine learning.
Comet is accelerating the machine learning development process for data science and ML teams. From the individual data scientist tracking training runs to the enterprise team moving hundreds of models into production, Comet is the platform used by some of the most innovative builders in the industry. We started Comet to make it possible for teams to manage and optimize models across the complete ML lifecycle and achieve business value faster.
You’re welcome here
Working in Comet’s fast, dynamic startup environment is challenging and fun. We are looking for people who are customer-focused, work collaboratively, and want to be a voice in advancing Comet’s leadership in the marketplace. If you are excited about empowering technology innovators around the globe in creating world-changing machine learning models, Comet is the right place for you.
Comet is backed by more than $63 million in venture-capital funding, and we are the MLOps platform of choice for teams at Ancestry, The RealReal, Uber, WorkFusion, and Zappos. We are a remote-first company with offices in New York City (U.S.A.) and Tel-Aviv (Israel). And we’re just getting started. CRN featured Comet as one of the 10 hottest machine learning and data science startups in 2021.
Comet is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information/characteristics, and any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.
Skills & Qualifications
- Wide system understanding and an excellent knowledge in Web, Cloud/SaaS technologies.
- A good portfolio and several years of work experience as an Architect.
- Broad understanding of coding and programming languages (Preferably with Java)
- Experience in developing and handling large scale system (cloud and/or on-premise)
- Deep technological knowledge in Cloud computing technologies.
- Experience with database design and data modeling
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
- Excellent understanding of debugging, performance and optimization techniques.
- Good knowledge of network and security technologies.
- You’re proactive, never taking the present state for granted and always striving to understand why things are done the way they are.
- Reviewing and designing architectural and engineering plans.
- Examining and defining current architecture systems.
- Designing scalable architecture systems for the company's software components
- Identifying the software infrastructure needs to accommodate the company’s architectural goals.
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
- Assisting the software team with integration and contract’s definition utilizing Restful API
- Expected to be a center of knowledge about the system
- Design and build solutions for a complex SAAS system (cloud and on-premise)
- Deliver quality code and on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Documenting and recording every aspect of the system’s software architecture
- TimeSacleDB / Postgress
- Amazon s3
- Queuing System such as Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Have a good understanding of AI and ML
- Have an understanding of reactive patterns and toolkits
- Have contributed to open-source software