Hola Cash is empowering the LatAm public with the convenience, speed and reliability of cutting-edge payments technology that they can trust.
Through a friendly and intuitive interface, we are empowering our customers to enable third parties to participate in the Digital Economy through our Cash Ambassadors segment - a true LatAm economy disruption.
With customers at the heart of our decisions, Hola Cash is removing barriers, building better user experiences, and providing greater access to financial services in Latin America beginning with Mexico.
About the role
HolaCash is looking for an engineer eager to grow expertise in building frontend experiences that include mobile apps and web applications. This position will go from UI/UX development to the design of the next feature to add in our app. If you are looking for a challenging but high impact role, this is the job for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and maintain fast, robust, and and maintainable web components and applications written in React, React Native
- Participate in code reviews regularly to provide guidance to junior developers, protect our codebase quality, and ensure that features progress at an acceptable pace
- Provide mentorship to junior developers through chat, pair programming, and on-going education with the entire front-end team
Some things we consider critical for this role
- 4+ years of front-end engineering experience.
- Experience building robust React-based front-ends with Redux and/or hooks.
- You have the skills to create a UI without the help of a framework like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-first principles
- Experience designing scalable, performant front-end applications
- Expertise in web accessibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field OR relevant equivalent technical experience.
- Experience developing iOS/Android applications is a plus.
- Bonus points for: Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and/or websockets APIs