Hola Cash is empowering the LatAm public with the convenience, speed and reliability of cutting-edge payments technology that they can trust.
Through a friendly and intuitive interface, we are empowering our customers to enable third parties to participate in the Digital Economy through our Cash Ambassadors segment - a true LatAm economy disruption. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Hola Cash is removing barriers, building better user experiences, and providing greater access to financial services in Latin America beginning with Mexico.
About the role
People is the heart of our company, we are sure that our success in conquering LatAm relies on having the right talent onboard. As a recruiter you will have the opportunity to make huge impact in bringing world class candidates to HolaCash. Understanding the importance of moving quickly while being thorough is key to be successful on this role.
What you will do
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Conduct preliminary interviews with candidates to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Partner with Hiring Managers across all levels, to create and execute recruiting strategies, and drive the hiring process.
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and craft compelling messaging to potential candidates.
- Perform reference checks as needed
- Drive the offer process by working closely with internal stakeholders, close and onboard candidates.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
- Stay on top of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates
Some things we consider critical for this role
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for tech roles in a high-growth organization.
- Solid experience working in other high-growth companies is highly desired.
- Fluent Spanish & English communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, influence, negotiate, and close hard to find passive talent through your expertise in Recruiting and passion for the business.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems desirable
- Experience and knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Experience in continuous development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have
- Understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making