Hola Cash is empowering the LatAm public with the convenience, speed and reliability of cutting-edge payments technology that they can trust.
Through a friendly and intuitive interface, we are empowering our merchant customers to participate in the Digital Economy through a one-stop shop for payments acceptance .
With customers at the heart of our decisions, Hola Cash is removing barriers, building better user experiences, and providing greater access to financial services in Latin America beginning with Mexico.
About the role
We are looking for a Fraud Product Manager with strong Product Management experience within Payments Fraud Management domain in Mexico or the LatAm region in general.
What you’ll be doing
- In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualization and collaborating cross-functionally to implement payments products that defend against fraud from all payment channels while maintaining customer trust and loyalty
- This is an ideal role for someone who understands payments and fraud landscape and has been involved with development and deployment of fraud strategies within a merchant or acquirer context
- Assesses the performance of and shapes the structure and direction of new and existing product lines and leads the development and execution of strategic product plans for key initiatives such as the introduction of new products, product line extensions, or product enhancements
- Identify sources, monitor, analyze and interpret key product performance metrics and internal/external customer feedback trends, then develop and communicate findings and make strategic and tactical recommendations for performance improvements
- Accountable for achieving specific goals for each product, and identifying innovations to address customer needs and improve product performance in the market
- Define and execute strategic product road-maps to build new products, enhance existing products or improve performance
- Track and understand industry trends, research findings and competitive innovations and provide business analysis and reporting on a periodic basis
Some things we consider critical for this role
- Proven experience in creating external facing Fraud management products that minimize friction of payment and checkout experiences while keeping the fraud levels low
- 5+ years of experience in Fraud product management in digital payments or related field
- Strong communication skills: ability to work with cross-functional teams, both internal and external as well as merchant and acquiring partners
- Strategic mindset with the ability to understand technical aspects of fraud management and transaction security products
- Strong Analytical skills: Understand data (be able to work with tooling to query data and understand aggregations) flows and is able to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to educate stakeholders around the tradeoff between fraud and acceptance rates when applicable