We are looking for talented Customer Success Managers to join our growing company. Our technology is remarkable, and our capabilities need to be shared with every company interested in tapping into the gaming culture across the globe. To be successful you will become a specialist who helps customers get the most from our products/services, optimize their marketing efforts, and continue to grow their games - while simultaneously providing excellent customer service and support. You will work with and sell to game developers, media agencies, publishers, and any company targeting gamers to help increase their bottom line. You’ll play games, join communities, and talk with customers about how we can help make their games-centric marketing more successful.
What you'll do:
- Manage and maintain customer relationships and ongoing accounts with repeat campaigns or needs.
- Be the main point of contact (and advocate) for developers, and serve as the voice of the customer within Gamesight.
- Find opportunities to expand business with our current customers, provide information on our products, and close deals.
- Advise, develop, and implement tailored strategies to ensure our product is deployed and utilized in a way that meets the customer’s objectives and is useful within their organization.
- Serve as the key liaison between existing customers and all departments at Gamesight, in order to facilitate and expedite any activities/logistics associated with active campaigns.
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences to share the capabilities of Gamesight.
Who you'll work with:
- Expect to work with our in-house Developers, Marketers, and Data Scientists to help you better understand the product.
- You will work closely with the other Account Executives, Marketing team, Campaigns team, and Data Analysts to help craft your proposals and pitches.
- You'll report directly to the Head of Customer Success who will help remove obstacles in your way. You’ll also sit with the VP of Sales to learn and understand the methodologies that have been successful to date.
- Communicate customer roadblocks to the Customer Support or Solutions Engineering team, as needed.
- Passion for gaming and deep understanding of many games and genres. 🎮
- Possess high emotional intelligence to aid you in seamlessly switching between advising, relationship-building, and selling. 👂
- Deep understanding of the Twitch/Twitter/YouTube gaming space, its trends, and influencers. 🧠
- Excellent interpersonal, emailing, writing, and speaking skills. 💬
- A team player who is comfortable working collaboratively, sometimes with vague or incomplete requirements. 🤝🏼
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. 🚤
- Strong organizational skills to ensure each campaign runs smoothly, on schedule, and hits all the key beats. 🤓
- An understanding of the games industry and the desire to learn more. 📝
- You are eager to learn. As a pioneer in a new space, there are still uncharted territories to be explored. You have a hunger for learning and an interest in being the best at what you do. 📚
Nice to Haves:
- 2+ years selling directly to game developers/publishers.
- 2+ years of customer success experience proactively growing existing accounts.
- Experience with Twitch, YouTube, MCNs, or influencer agencies.
- Base annual salary for this position will range from $60,000 to $75,000 (depending on experience) with the ability to reach $120,000 to $150,000 per year with commissions.
- Gamesight empowers publishers to build strong communities, engage the right influencers and effectively measure marketing performance against actual sales and installs. 📈
- Work with a team that gets shit 💩 done in a flexible and independent environment.
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games. 😎
- Work with gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great.🏆
- Enjoy perks like medical coverage, unlimited vacation and sick leave, 401K with 3% matching, and a learning budget. ✨
- Laidback + remote work environment, virtual game nights, Magic: The Gathering drafts, Destiny raids and more! 🎮💥
Some useful reading materials that have informed our thinking on this role can be found HERE.
🎮 Gaming is our core - We are all-in on gaming. We obsess over the quirks of the games marketing ecosystem, creating purpose-built solutions, and anticipating customer needs like no one else. Our expertise in data and marketing creates value for customers, but our shared passion is what builds enduring relationships. And as gamers, we have more fun with our work, too!
🚀 Our customers’ growth is our obsession - Our commitment is always to the customer and their success. We grow when our customers grow, so we use the full power of our expertise and data to help them be successful. Our most successful customers don’t just come to us for one-off engagements but work with us year after year as long-term partners to expand their business. Our aim is to make Gamesight known for exceeding expectations and delighting those we work with.
🧙 Data is our magic - We are pioneers and innovators in the field of data analytics. We discover insights that transform businesses and inspire the games industry. We will never stop inventing and looking for new ways to interpret how communities form, games are played, and new products are discovered.
🤝 Teamwork makes the dream work - We are exploring uncharted territory and inventing new solutions. We believe that diversity of backgrounds, ideas, and skills multiplies our ability to solve these problems by looking at our challenges from as many angles as possible. Our team is collaborative, supportive, and accountable to one another. We earn trust with each other so we can work quickly, stay flexible, learn from our losses, and achieve more as a team.
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.