Solution Architect/Senior Technical Consultant
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Haarlem, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
The Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible for configuring and deploying the Lookout Security Products to our customers. We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on implementation consultants who can rapidly learn the Lookout value proposition and apply it to customers of all sizes. The candidate is responsible for leading multiple concurrent customer deployment projects to ensure long-term customer success. The candidate will need to collaborate with the internal Lookout teams including Engineering, Product Management, Support and Customer Success to ensure successful and timely deployment. This role will report to the Senior Director, Professional Services.
- Gather, analyse and document customer requirements.
- Communicate with customers and partners, aspects of both the Lookout service and deployment at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Perform hands on configuration, deployment and troubleshooting of the Lookout Products in customer environment.
- Proactively scope, schedule, deploy and configure Lookout’s Products.
- Effectively managing client expectations, communicate with internal and external customers and multiple levels of management.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Provide Training to Customers & Partners on Lookout solutions.
- Document final customer configuration and environment
- Contribute to the knowledge repository of deployment best practices and other customer ideas which continually enhance the Lookout platform and repeatability of service delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise software or security solutions in cloud, security, networking, storage or comparable space in a professional services capacity required.
- Strong verbal skills and direct hands-on technical experience in a customer-facing role a must.
- Strong written skills and experience writing customer facing documentation such as Best Practises Guides and Operational Runbooks.
- Desirable skills should include experience with one or more of the following: CASB, SWG, SSO, SIEM, Enterprise DLP.
- Experience with deployments in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud environments including DNS, Firewalls, Load balancers
- Experience working with the Linux OS platform (RHEL, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Appreciation of one or more of the following SaaS applications such as Office365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, Slack.
- Demonstrates excellent issue identification, resolution and management.
- Excellent team player and eager to learn new technologies.
- Additional European languages such as Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish are a bonus.
- Travel to customers is not currently expected for this role, but this may change in future.
Education, Training and Certification:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline required.
- Certifications in Security (CISSP, CSK), and Cloud applications (AWS SA) a plus.