Hola Cash is empowering the LatAm public with the convenience, speed and reliability of cutting-edge payments technology that they can trust.
Through a friendly and intuitive interface, we are empowering our merchant customers to participate in the Digital Economy through a one-stop shop for payments acceptance .
With customers at the heart of our decisions, Hola Cash is removing barriers, building better user experiences, and providing greater access to financial services in Latin America beginning with Mexico.
About the role
A Project Management Specialist supports executive employees in their roles by taking over their smaller responsibilities or handling other day-to-day items.
This position is the key to ensuring that executives constantly remain in touch with their company. Also, in their scope they will help to improve the internal communication (comms among Cashers).
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the Chief Executive’s schedule, including scheduling meetings and planning travel
- Provide department leaders with recommendations and consultation to improve teamwork across the organization
- Assist the executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies based on their schedules
- Determine key performance indicators and how to measure team performance
- Cost analyses for strategic decisions.
- Take over daily duties.
- Interact closely with the employees.
- Identifying and addressing any issues that may arise..
- Responsible for filtering key information as it gets shared up through executive ranks.
- Help in internal communication duties
- Monthly and weekly P&L
- Gather, analyze, and present strategic information weekly, creating dashboards and controls for databases
- Responsible for developing strategic decks, including the weekly All Hands presentation,
- Develop internal communication tactics, like birthday reminders, statements and company announcements
Some things we consider critical for this role
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
- Creative thinking