Hola Cash is empowering the LatAm public with the convenience, speed and reliability of cutting-edge payments technology that they can trust.
Through a friendly and intuitive interface, we are empowering our customers to enable third parties to participate in the Digital Economy through our Cash Ambassadors segment - a true LatAm economy disruption.
With customers at the heart of our decisions, Hola Cash is removing barriers, building better user experiences, and providing greater access to financial services in Latin America beginning with Mexico
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Developer support Agent has a “customer obsessed” mindset, eager to learn and exceed expectations to provide an unforgettable experience for our users both from a technical and a product perspective.
The ideal candidate is a natural self-starter who sees things through from start to finish, and learns from every mistake. Joining the Customer support team at Hola Cash you’ll have the chance to build something that really matters from scratch, with a talent-powered and supportive team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Support our client technical issues from their first symptom to their eventual resolution, communicate with the internal stakeholders in a timely manner throughout the process.
- Investigating complex technical issues deeply and discovering bugs during the pre and post implementation
- helping developers use our system successfully and identifying root causes in order to provide a solution or escalate the findings on time.
- Working as part of the Customer support team throughout the client's lifetime but collaborating closely with the Engineering team day-to-day to provide them the client feedback and assist them in the roadmap development.
- Creating/maintaining customer-facing knowledge base articles to improve the self-serviceability for our clients.
SOME THINGS WE CONSIDER CRITICAL FOR THIS ROLE
- English proficiency required
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in technical customer support, where you had to use API tools like Postman or Swagger.
- Ideally come from a Software Engineering background
- You are curious and love problem solving. You don’t rest until you find the root cause of issues and love to bring people and data together to find solutions.
- Empathy is a core value for you. Understanding the what and why behind product issues is more important than being right. And you know you have to work effectively with both the customer and internal teams to solve problems.
- You are process-driven, constantly looking for creative problem-solving strategies to optimize time and execute.
- You know perfect products would be bug-free and so intuitive that Support teams would not be needed. You also know perfection does not exist, but you are committed to do your best work to close that gap.
- You are adaptable and enjoy fast-paced environments, thriving when you have to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, Speaking and writing in English and Spanish as well.