Hola Cash is empowering the LatAm public with the convenience, speed and reliability of cutting-edge payments technology that they can trust.
Through a friendly and intuitive interface, we are empowering our merchant customers to participate in the Digital Economy through a one-stop shop for payments acceptance .
With customers at the heart of our decisions, Hola Cash is removing barriers, building better user experiences, and providing greater access to financial services in Latin America beginning with Mexico.
About the role
As a Delivery Manager, you will be part of the technical community of Hola Cash. You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to lead, mentor and coordinate the planning and execution during the life cycle of our products. We are looking for a professional who can take ownership of our product development process and tools to deliver on time to quality and standards in a continuous improvement fashion.
What you’ll be doing
- Engage and align cross-functional teams to maintain transparency, alignment and manage expectations.
- Mentor and provide the toolset to improve collaboration and efficiency within our product-tech teams. Adhere and promote the Agile principles.
- Define and promote communication channels, tools and practices to reduce communication and definition gaps and increase knowledge sharing as we scale the company.
- Define the ways of working in order to establish and thrive a healthy company culture always focusing on our values
- Execute the delivery lead role, being accountable for the release plans creation and directly responsible for coordination ensuring delivering a great product and heading dates and standards with a “deliver fast and often” mindset.
- Manage risks, dependencies, tech-debt, defects and production issues by helping identify, prioritize and resolve them.
- Set up our tools and look at metrics to forecast and identify improvement areas in our workflow such as bottle-necks to propose and execute action items in pro the efficiency.
Some things we consider critical for this role
- 3+ years experience in the same or similar role working in a tech company
- Software development background (or proven strong experience working along with technical development teams)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- High level of competency with Jira and Confluence
- Scrum master certification
- Experience with other Agile frameworks such as XP, Kanban, Lean, etc.
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to get the data you need and translate it into actionable insights
- Six sigma certification
- Project management certification
- Have worked in a mid-sized startup
- Have worked in Fintech space