About This Role
The Clinical Content Manager will work closely with the Head of Clinical R&D (Dr. Elsa Friis) and play an instrumental role in further developing content and clinical features of the app. It is an ideal role for someone who believes that a digital solution is imperative to address the national adolescent mental health crisis and sees iterative, user-engaged development as critical to innovation. You will work with amazing technology, clinical and business experts, with a track record of entrepreneurial success, to create a better future for youth. We serve a diverse population of youth and the foundation of our clinical approach relies on creating a culturally inclusive, affirming, safe space for adolescents. This is a remote position, we are a bi-costal team that supports a flexible and autonomous work environment.
- Play a significant role in developing app content and features that will be used by thousands of adolescents across the country.
- Develop culturally inclusive and affirming clinical content that is responsive to the expressed needs of adolescents and school support teams.
- Iteratively refine content based on adolescent and school stakeholder feedback.
- Collaborate with the engineering and product teams to create AI dialog flows that are grounded in evidence informed strategies and are engaging.
- Support in gathering, managing, and synthesizing user feedback.
- Develop social media content (i.e. blog posts) on adolescent mental health to share with a broader community.
Who You Are
- License in mental health counseling and/or psychology (LPC, LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, PsyD, PhD)
- Minimum of 5 years experience providing direct care or therapeutic support to adolescents.
- Deep knowledge of evidence informed prevention and intervention approaches for adolescent mental health (i.e., CBT, DBT, ACT, IPT)
- Familiarity with the landscape of youth mental health: challenges adolescents face, peer dynamics, youth social media engagement, and how youth access services within a school setting.
- Excellent written skills with experience developing teen-facing, culturally inclusive and affirming digital content, psychoeducation, or SEL curricula.
- Experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environment is a bonus.
Compensation will be commensurate with other early stage startup companies and will include both salary and an equity component.
If interested in the position, please send your resume.