As our HR Operations Specialist, you will be helping our People team create the best employee experience for our employees through the entire lifecycle, onboarding thru off boarding. You will also be responsible implementing and maintaining our HR processes for all operational tasks behind the scenes.
- Send employment agreements for signature via HelloSign
- Collect new hire documents (e.g. NIC, CV, transcript, etc) and file in employee files
- Set up onboarding checklist to ensure excellent new employee experience
- Coordinate new hire orientation, including sending first day logistics, setting up meeting room, and preparing new hire equipment, swag, etc.
- New Hire welcome emails
- Maintaining and updating employee information in our HR system
- Partner with Office Managers and People Managers on any logistics needing to happen around the office that affects our employees
- Work with our People and Culture Manager to ensure our workplace is aligned with country specific labor laws in regards to hiring, workplace rules, and off boarding.
- Assist with buildout of policies and training our People Managers
- Work cross-functionally to deliver an effective and consistent onboarding experience
- Create and deliver an engaging new hire orientation and communicate with new hires as they integrate into the company.
- Continually innovate the delivery of the new hire onboarding experience based on employee, leader, and HR feedback, and retention and engagement data and metrics
- Ensure enrollment of eligible new hires into insurance program and coordinate enrollment with the insurance provider
- Conduct exit interviews
- Analyze exit interviews and employee surveys, analyzes data, and make recommendations to management for continuous improvement
- *Any other duties as needed to support the HR team
- Minimum 3 years experience in an HR department or Talent Acquisition
- Knowledge of all aspects of HR management, principles and procedures
- Excellent communication and attention to details skills
- Strong bias for action
Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.