Hola Cash is empowering the LatAm public with the convenience, speed and reliability of cutting-edge payments technology that they can trust.
Through a friendly and intuitive interface, we are empowering our merchant customers to participate in the Digital Economy through a one-stop shop for payments acceptance .
With customers at the heart of our decisions, Hola Cash is removing barriers, building better user experiences, and providing greater access to financial services in Latin America beginning with Mexico.
About the role
The Partnerships team at Hola Cash works to create new business, communication channels and long-term relations with Amplifiers, Business Partners, Influencers and Strategic Accounts.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills.
Also, you will creatively inspire Amplifiers and Top-level Influencers through developing strong relationships and negotiations to build new business + new communication channels for Hola Cash; demonstrating the ability to think strategically about business, product, and potential technical challenges, with the ability to make and convey compelling value propositions, and work across the organization.
What you’ll be doing
- To be successful in this role we would expect you to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Identify, manage and build relationships with prominent Amplifiers (Key players in different industries that can connect us with a large number of potential Merchants with or without any economic benefit, in order to communicate HC value proposition and implement our technology to their digital transactions), influencers and thought leaders to generate new business, and new communication channels.
- Develop outbound strategies and identify high-potential prospective investors or business partners.
- Know how to navigate within companies and relate well with managers and business leaders of corporations.
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and events.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
- Liaising with the Marketing and PR team to create and coordinate communication strategies that work across different channels
- Work across Product, Marketing, PR, Corporate Affairs, Finance, Ops, Legal and BD to develop internal processes and market entry strategies.
- Ability to develop on-going KPI’s & success metric which can be communicated precisely to stakeholders.
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance metrics.
Some things we consider critical for this role
- Nice to have: high-tech growth environment or commercial experience in Payments, E-commerce, Fintech, Financial Services or Digital Marketing or Advertising Agency.
- Successful candidates will have experience in partner/alliance/ecosystem management in high tech or payments/financial services.
- Be a social media native with a good understanding of Instagram and other social platforms.
- An eye for quality content & storytelling.
- Self-motivated, target driven, ability to work independently and adaptable.
- A structured way of working; competencies in planning and organization & excellent attention to detail.
- A strong personality who can work autonomously and within a team.