Who Boundless is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
We are now the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams, and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.
In this role, you will...
We are looking for an Admin Officer who will be supporting our daily office procedures to all the members of the company.
In this role, you will be working closely with our General Operations Manager, Call Center Managers, and the Human Resources department.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for professional presentation of the office.
- Greet and direct visitors, answer all phone inquiries, schedule meetings, prepare reports, distribute memos and reports and filing; and ensure that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and info.
- Follow through with building management’s utility personnel for daily cleaning routines, arrangements, etc.
- Responsible for the procurement of requested office supplies, cleaning supplies, and daily operational needs.
- Coordinate, maintain, and liaise with all external suppliers of services (including but not limited to office operations)
- Provide government agencies with necessary documents upon visitation requests, in coordination with the HR/General Manager.
- Receive all information received on building activities; i.e., water interruption schedule, fire drills, meetings, seminars, etc.; making sure the HR/General Manager is informed as needed for operational adjustments.
- Assist every team member who needs to print important and business-related document.
- Assist the HR department in scheduled and ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned; where necessary for overall company operations.
- At least 1 year of in-depth office management and planning experience with historical success working in a support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be adept in using Microsoft office, Google applications, Slack, etc.
- Has attention to detail, rigorous, and takes initiative
- Can effectively manage multiple projects, demands, and completing deadlines
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities, organizational, and administration skills
- Possesses effective time and workload management skills
- Produces a high level of work output
- Excellent people skills, flexible, adaptable, and has good problem-solving skills
- Good listener who articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, with a calm and professional demeanor
- Works with discretion and confidentiality, able to deal with highly sensitive information
- Proactive, resilient, friendly, and sociable personality, eager to help
- Assumes personal responsibility, dependable and trustworthy, pursues a task to completion
- Develops a good rapport with other team members
- Truthful and constructive
- Excellent customer service ethos
- Team-player, able to work effectively with people at all levels
- Willing to go the extra mile, has a 'can do' attitude
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off points.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.