The Real-Time Analyst (RTA) is responsible for real time monitoring, tracking,communicating and reporting on multiple channels/lines of business, ensuring we have thecorrect assignment of agents as compared to the forecasted volume of incoming tasks to meetservice levels.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● Real-time monitoring of all queues, making adjustments to task allocations driven byreal-time trends
● Real-time monitoring of agents, ensuring adherence to their schedules, handlingpending time-off requests and schedule changes, checking and flagging them accordingto their performance in terms of thresholds set for ACW, Hold Time, ATTR, ASA, etc.
● Build, maintain, and prepare hourly, intraday/end-of-day, weekly, and monthly reportswhile ensuring timeliness and accuracy of data.
● Analyze real-time volume trends and make staffing adjustments to ensure service leveland productivity/efficiency goals are met.
● Coordinate and collaborate with Operations, IT, HR and other departments to ensure thesmooth functioning of the production environment.
● Amenable to work in the office at Mandaluyong
● Can work on weekends and flexible working hours
● Willing to work on night shift
● Minimum 6 months of experience as a Real Time Analyst in a call center environmentand familiarity with Workforce functions required.
● 6 months using one of the following systems: Aspect eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, or IEX