At Falkon, we are building a new system of intelligence that empowers professionals to define, understand and improve metrics that really matter.
We are looking for a highly driven account executive who is eager to have a seat at a table at a fast-growing startup that values hard work, integrity, and our craft.
As an early and critical member of our growing team, you will help shape our business, our processes, and our culture.
What will you do?
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of clients' key business drivers
- Manage multiple buying contacts within prospective clients and formulate highly impactful organization-wide recommendations
- Represent the voice of the customers to cross-functional partners in efforts to drive continuous improvement
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers
- Comfortable and energized operating and problem-solving in a fast-moving organization working inbound and outbound opportunities across a range of industries and customer size
- Use phone/email/social to clearly and accurately educate target prospects within revenue teams about Falkon’s brand, product, and value proposition
- You are comfortable making outbound calls
- Be a champion of video - it's such a great way to stand out amongst all the noise
- Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date account, contact, and activity data in Salesforce and Outreach
- Execute on Falkon’s sales processes, business practices, and rules of engagement
- Study/grasp the market trends and competition in assigned markets and accounts, providing actionable feedback to product, CSM, and engineering teams
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of relevant work/closing experience in SaaS, selling $40k+ ACV deals
- Demonstrable track record of above-target performance, especially in a startup environment
- Extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills, and an ability to interface with senior level of an organization and develop productive C-level relationships
- Experience selling a product for a category creator; products not budgeted for already
- Experience with working in a growing company vs. an established, known Enterprise brand
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Intellectual curiosity
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Knowledge of CRM systems, social networking prospecting tools, google docs, and sales engagement tools like Outreach, SalesLoft, Outplay, Amplemarket
- Resilient in the face of objections