About Boundless Immigration:
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
Since 2020, Boundless has become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for years of growth.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate has 5+ years experience, a strong portfolio of professional client work, is a team player, comfortable juggling multiple projects at once, and is an expert in Adobe CC, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator—After Effects is a big plus. You’re constantly paying attention to design trends on social media and elsewhere and thinking about how to apply those to the designs you create. You can bring innovative ideas and visual solutions to every project and are comfortable creating design that is optimized for marketing performance. This person likes to research and share current industry design trends as they relate to the brand and has a growth mindset both professionally and personally.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Art/Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in graphic design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A well-rounded portfolio that highlights conceptual design, marketing, and brand identity expertise
- Knowledgeable in typography trends, principles of design and layout composition
- Experience with social media design, marketing design, data visualization and infographics required
- An understanding of branding guidelines and best practices
- Collaborative nature with strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What You Will Do
- Utilize Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) software to develop designs for our social media (Facebook and Instagram), infographics and image resizing for our blog, email design, charts, and data visualization
- Conceptualize original ideas that distill complex concepts into easy to understand designs for our global audience
- Image editing/photo retouching skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, including going the extra mile in order to achieve deadlines and/or meet changing needs
- Basic video editing skills or motion graphics experience for social media a plus
- Able to product a high volume of digital design work for our digital channels, platforms, and advertising/marketing
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.