About Boundless Immigration:
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
Since 2020, Boundless has become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for years of growth.
Who You Are
We are looking for a talented, dynamic and experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our paid social media campaigns and optimizing them to ensure maximum ROI. You will also develop innovative strategies in partnership with organic social media, offer creative direction (based on experience and performance) for all paid advertising assets, and measure performance of all projects.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent knowledge of the latest trends in the digital marketing industry – specifically Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok, have great problem solving abilities, and demonstrate an ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Communications, Advertising; OR equivalent professional work experience
- 2-5 years leading paid social performance marketing from strategic, planning, investment and/or activation perspectives (most especially Facebook); 5+ experience in media/agency roles with a foundation in digital marketing preferred
- Experience in helping shape and define paid social strategy and buying as well as collaborating with organic social team to create a cohesive social strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with multiple teams across different time zones
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable in their approach
- Self-starter with the ability to work successfully with teams and independently on multiple projects under tight deadlines with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work and excel in a start-up environment; open to figuring out answers on your own or finding a way to complete strategy/tactics, if resources are not readily available
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Tagalog; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
What You Will Do
- Reporting to the Sr. Paid Marketing Manager in developing and building the global paid social media strategy and overall business KPIs
- Continually analyze and report back on social media activity with agreed KPIs in mind
- Proactively identify opportunities for paid social media
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated social campaigns
- Ability to identify and explain tracking issues or challenges to developers and product managers
- Daily monitoring, optimizations tracking and evaluation campaign performance analytics, based on critical metrics
- Stay current on industry trends and standard methodologies, focusing on how innovations and changes can help improve offerings to accounts
- Creative thinker - we’re a startup and every dollar matters, we only want to spend on Facebook if it’s efficient and trackable
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and rollouts as well as new business efforts
- Create, or assist in creating, POVs, standard methodologies, and key process documentation
- Weekly and monthly reporting on KPIs, campaign performance, CAC, etc
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.