- Collaborate with and support employer marketing efforts (all wings) in ideation of concepts for strategic and tactical campaigns to help build and improve Educative’s employer brand
- Convert creative briefs into visual and verbal output to be rolled out over multiple media including on-ground events and activities, social media and digital marketing platforms
- Support in developing taglines and messaging for communication through the creative
- Prepare visual identity adaptable to animations and video content
- Storyboarding for animations and video content
- Create adaptations of existing marketing materials
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure seamless output meeting design requirements of the project
- Professional qualification or education in fine arts, graphic design, communication design
- 2 to 3 years experience in creative design work for a brand either on the agency or the brand side
- Experience working on professional tools such as but not limited to Adobe photoshop, illustrator, after effects, and premiere pro
- Experience in working on projects involving animation work and videography.
Educative is a hands-on learning platform for software developers of all levels. We were founded by industry veterans who understand first-hand the problems developers face staying on the cutting edge of modern technology. Educative's interactive, text-based courses are built to teach you the skills employers are looking for. We provide tools like in-browser coding environments and interview-focused assessments to help you practice as you learn.
Educative is connecting millions of developers worldwide to become a developer, grow their skills, or prepare for an interview.
Our learners rely on us to create engaging courses to get better at their job, find a better job, or experience the joy of learning. With the courses that you create, learners can maximize their success.